(Blogmr) Problem And Things To Known Before Parking Your Blogmr - Award6base Latest Nigeria And World News

Breaking

Don't Read Alone Share

Translate

Thursday 8 December 2016

(Blogmr) Problem And Things To Known Before Parking Your Blogmr

Good day. AWARD6BASE
Users have being complaining, about their comment box in blogmr platform, almost all users, visitors, admin, bloggers in blogmr, including I my self, as a web developer, writer, reporter, blogger,
So let me explain it briefly, It is because of the domain you parked, even I my self experience i. So I will tell you that the administration or company of blogmr are working on it, because I have complained to them so if u really want to know the truth as I wrote above, just unpark your domain and comment , you will see that is working, then park it again, it won't work. So keep calm it will be solved, I am Finesixpaul By Name, please share this post and comment below, Note new Tutorial are coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Read Alone Share

Post Bottom Ad