Thanks to my fans who show me love on stage on Nkaramoche Carnival - Winom - Award6base Latest Nigeria And World News

Breaking

Don't Read Alone Share

Translate

Thursday 27 December 2018

Thanks to my fans who show me love on stage on Nkaramoche Carnival - Winom



Nkaramoche Carnival was a hit in the Ihiagwa Located at Imo state In Owerri and it started with rally/dancing round the place with colourful cloth and well design and seeing the imo base artise perform on the stage in the event is nice, and the wonderful people who show him the love and fans around him, tell them thanks,
Award6base Media speaking with him and he said with short words " The vibe was 100%
The love was 100%
The support was massive
I Thank everyone for the support and love showed to me
LAST NIGHT WAS A SHUTDOWN" and at last he said the Next show venue will be dropping soon.... Screen shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Read Alone Share

Post Bottom Ad