See How Nigerian Man Find Love Through MMM, Got Paired With A Beautiful Lady - Award6base Latest Nigeria And World News

Breaking

Don't Read Alone Share

Translate

Wednesday 14 December 2016

See How Nigerian Man Find Love Through MMM, Got Paired With A Beautiful Lady

AWARD6BASE
A Facebook user, Danny Umoh took to his
page to write on how he’s found love through
Ponzi scheme MMM.
He wrote,
MY TESTIMONY…..
*MMM is not only changing me
financially but also in relationship
aspect.*
*I was paired wit a female to PH* *nd
after I called to tell her to confirm my
payment,I found her voice to be lovely
.I went on to add her on my
watsapp nd* *as boys will always be
boys ,I* *asked her out nd she said’*
*yes’.nd d relationship is rilli* *growing
by 30% every* *month* * * Am so
inlove now… Thanks to MMM
We find love in hopeless place
Source: .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Read Alone Share

Post Bottom Ad