Believe the Prophet of God tonight. Award6base prayer for all Nigerians - Award6base Latest Nigeria And World News

Breaking

Don't Read Alone Share

Translate

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Believe the Prophet of God tonight. Award6base prayer for all Nigerians

Award6base
START CELEBRATING NOW!!!!!
Believe the Prophet of God tonight.
Please check this list properly.
What is your request?
1. I want a house.
2. I want a car.
3. I want a husband.
4. I want a wife.
5. I want to pass my exams
6. I want a visa.
7. I want connections.
8. I want restoration.
9. I want healing
10. I want deliverance
11. I want permit
12. I want contracts
13. I want job
14. I want debt cancellation.
15. I want babies
16. I want promotion
17. I want money
18. I want anointing
19. I want scholarship
20. I want the people that owes to pay me
Please check this list very well, do you want
anything from this list?
Type Amen and share this post post God has
answered. By this time tomorrow you shall
have it.
Type: Amen and share this post to claim it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Read Alone Share

Post Bottom Ad