I didnt trek to prove my Fitness - President Muhammadu Buhari - Award6base Latest Nigeria And World News

Breaking

Don't Read Alone Share

Translate

Monday 27 August 2018

I didnt trek to prove my Fitness - President Muhammadu Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari has reacted to the viral news that he trekked in Daura to prove his fitness to contest for a second term as President of Nigeria comes 2019.
President Buhari who reacted on twitter said " Much has been said about my walk in Daura a few days ago. I didn't do it to prove my fitness to anybody. The people in my constituency came out in large numbers to see me & the car which i was had tinted windows, so i decided to come out of the car so the people could see me..I didnt and don't need to to walk to convince anyone about my health adn the decision to contest for a second term."
See tweet below.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Read Alone Share

Post Bottom Ad